5/26/2008

The Packing Pain

It's one of those moments: I'm sitting on the floor of my room, with 1/3 of my possessions piling up on the floor while the other 2/3 still hiding in their own corners. A suitcase open and barely filled, another one yet to be dug out from the deep evil ocean called the storage closet, the situation spells how much progress I've made since this morning. I remember this - sitting on the floor exhausted and turning to the Internet for urgent distraction - this was me a year ago. Where did the time go? How did the new moving season come so soon??

Ah the great disadvantage or advantage of being young - life stays afloat, fluid and undefined. And I am to create an English blog - though me speaks American not (as pointed out by Mr. D), I shall try to at least make my endless whining sessions more accessible to the general public as I zoom in and out of different zip codes and time zones and pretend to be a superwoman. Viola, my blog is born.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congratulations on your new baby (blog)!!! :D